Telephone Interviewing & CATI
The telephone is fundamental to researching business-to-business markets and is at the heart of any large-scale quantitative project.
Our in-house telephone unit includes dedicated CATI-stations (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) that pass on numerous benefits to the client:
- Reduced interviewer error through automatic routing and navigation, ensuring increased data accuracy
- Immediate/real time feedback of data
- Improved productivity resulting in lower project costs
- Shorter field times and therefore faster turnaround of projects
- Greater accuracy in managing quotas and multiple language projects
CATI interviews are particularly suitable for highly structured questionnaires or where questionnaires involve complicated routing.
In short, CATI interviewing increases the speed and accuracy of carrying out telephone interviews by controlling the sample, quotas and questionnaire flow that ultimately results in lower costs passed on to the client.