- Acquisition Research
- Advertising Research
- Branding Research
- Competitive Intelligence
- Customer Experience
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Feedback
- Employee Satisfaction
- Market Assessment
- Market Entry
- Market Tracking
- Pricing Strategy
- Product Development
- SME Research
- Student Statisfaction Survey
- Website Testing & Benchmarking
- Data Collection Service
Telephone Interviewing & CATIThe telephone is fundamental to researching business-to-business markets and is at the heart of any large-scale quantitative project.
Our in-house telephone unit includes dedicated CATI-stations (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) that pass on numerous benefits to the client:
- Reduced interviewer error through automatic routing and navigation, ensuring increased data accuracy
- Immediate/real time feedback of data
- Improved productivity resulting in lower project costs
- Shorter field times and therefore faster turnaround of projects
- Greater accuracy in managing quotas and multiple language projects
CATI interviews are particularly suitable for highly structured questionnaires or where questionnaires involve complicated routing.
In short, CATI interviewing increases the speed and accuracy of carrying out telephone interviews by controlling the sample, quotas and questionnaire flow that ultimately results in lower costs passed on to the client.
What is a Mystery Shopper?
A Mystery Shopper (secret shopper) is an important job – and it's part-time, paid, and flexible to your schedule. Many of your favourite stores, restaurants and theatres depend on our mystery shoppers to understand more about what is happening in their stores. The key is never to criticise but simply to provide a factual online report that will be of benefit to the business you are assessing.