- Acquisition Research
- Advertising Research
- Branding Research
- Competitive Intelligence
- Customer Experience
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Feedback
- Employee Satisfaction
- Market Assessment
- Market Entry
- Market Tracking
- Pricing Strategy
- Product Development
- SME Research
- Student Statisfaction Survey
- Website Testing & Benchmarking
- Data Collection Service
Student Satisfaction SurveyWith educational establishments under greater pressure and facing increased competition, it is more important than ever to understand and satisfy the needs of students.
For over a decade, Trans MR consulting has been at the forefront of student satisfaction research, working with some of the leading educational institutions. Our extensive work in student surveys has led us to develop a student satisfaction programme which enables you to measure and place a value on your students’ experiences.
The programme is built around a technologically-advanced yet simple-to-analyse online survey. In addition to understanding and measuring actual satisfaction, it identifies the issues which are having the greatest impact on overall student satisfaction.
Key research benefits
- Cost-effective student satisfaction questionnaire package
- Statistically proven to ask the most important questions
- Uses the latest technology for student surveys and reporting
- All technical aspects of the survey taken care of on your behalf
- 'Real time' access to ongoing student survey results
- Results analysed by expert researchers
- Supply of detailed findings and recommendations in multiple formats
- Presentation of recommendations and option to research key findings in further detail
- Option to re-run survey at intervals to monitor improvements
To learn more about how Trans MR Consulting market research can help you with Student Satisfaction Surveys, contact us: info@transMR.com
What is a Mystery Shopper?
A Mystery Shopper (secret shopper) is an important job – and it's part-time, paid, and flexible to your schedule. Many of your favourite stores, restaurants and theatres depend on our mystery shoppers to understand more about what is happening in their stores. The key is never to criticise but simply to provide a factual online report that will be of benefit to the business you are assessing.