- Acquisition Research
- Advertising Research
- Branding Research
- Competitive Intelligence
- Customer Experience
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Feedback
- Employee Satisfaction
- Market Assessment
- Market Entry
- Market Tracking
- Pricing Strategy
- Product Development
- SME Research
- Student Statisfaction Survey
- Website Testing & Benchmarking
- Data Collection Service
Acquisition ResearchThe need for formal market research as part of the acquisition process depends on the acquirer's existing level of knowledge about the market.
More often than not, the market or company of interest is new to the potential purchaser. New ventures are especially risky and so commercial due diligence is often required to research the takeover prospect, including consideration of the market in which it operates.
The Role Of Acquisition Research
Market research has three roles to play in acquisition research: It can:
- Identify areas of opportunity and companies within them
- Be used to screen lists of potential acquisitions and
- Most importantly, it can be used to produce a profile of potential acquisitions.
Depth studies of acquisitions should provide a detailed background on the company’s history, sales and customers. To put these into context, it should also position the company in the market as a whole.
Acquisition research can answer the unknown on:
- How big a present market is and the structure of the market
- What penetration the targeted company has of the market
- How satisfied customers of the targeted company are
- What the future holds for the targeted company/market
Trans MR Consulting has carried out due diligence research studies in various geographies globally.
To learn more about how Trans MR Consulting can help you with acquisition research, contact us: info@transMR.com
What is a Mystery Shopper?
A Mystery Shopper (secret shopper) is an important job – and it's part-time, paid, and flexible to your schedule. Many of your favourite stores, restaurants and theatres depend on our mystery shoppers to understand more about what is happening in their stores. The key is never to criticise but simply to provide a factual online report that will be of benefit to the business you are assessing.