A suitable target group
for every enquiry
Clearly structured panels of the highest quality
- Global Consumer Panel
- B2B Panel
- Physician Panel
- Nurses Panel
- Healthcare Panel
- IT Decision Makers Panel
- HR Decision Makers Panel
- Youth Decision Makers Panel
- Consumer Ailment Panel
- Small Business Panel
- Telecom Sub Panel
- Automotive Sub Panel
- Advertising and Media Sub Panel
- Investors Sub Panel
World Class Panels and Data Quality Solutions – Expertise born of Research & Experience
Through our global online research panels and products, Trans MR Consulting delivers valuable data to help clients make informed business decisions. We have the research history and experience, the panel reach and scope, and the technology in place to deliver the highest quality data to clients quickly and accurately.
Unparalleled Global Reach and Scale
We have some of the largest online research panels in the industry. We also have strategic partnerships that give us access to even more people in more countries.
Deeply Profiled Respondents
Based on the profiling depth of our panels, we target hard-to-reach audiences cost effectively. Panelists participate in profile surveys covering a wide range of topics in key vertical markets. Timely profiling data is consistently updated.
Panel and Data Quality Solutions
Potential panelists must pass through a series real-time, technology-driven verification checks during registration before they may join our panels. During surveys, our panelists pass through quality checks to ensure they are fully engaged.
Experienced Online Sampling Expertise
Our client-focused experts understand online research. From survey design to project implementation to reporting, our team is dedicated to helping you build stronger brands.
In order to minimize bias through exposure, we use our proprietary panels for market research purposes only. We do not market to our panelists.
TRANS MR CONSULTING’S GLOBAL PANEL IS UNMATCHED IN QUALITY, BREADTH AND DEPTH.
WITH TRANS MR CONSULTING AS YOUR PRIMARY PROVIDER, WE WILL ENSURE THAT RESPONSES ARE AUTHENTIC, WELL-INTENTIONED AND UNIQUE TO YOU SO THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DUPLICATE RESPONSES OR SKEWED RESULTS.
- Fraud screening and location-verification technology
- Industry-standard digital fingerprinting, combined with proprietary duplication-prevention technology, to block respondents from entering the same survey more than once
- Daily panel scrubs to remove unresponsive, suspicious or otherwise low-quality panelists
- Incentive-redemption monitoring to identify and remove fraudulent panelists
- Flagging of individuals speeding through surveys, straight-lining responses, or providing false responses to trap questions
- Strict enforcement of a "three strikes you're out" policy — panelists removed after repeated behavioral violations
- Ability to cross-reference our survey respondent database with customer-provided data to provide a deeper understanding of survey respondents because we prevent multiple connections from the same IP Address within a specific timeframe –a process that helps prevent duplication and fraud
Trans MR Consulting Panels has strong international panel capabilities in the following locations:
(Australia, China, Hongkong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Phillippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Middle East, Jordon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bulgaria, Denmark, Greece, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, UK, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Canada, Mexico)
What is a Mystery Shopper?
A Mystery Shopper (secret shopper) is an important job – and it's part-time, paid, and flexible to your schedule. Many of your favourite stores, restaurants and theatres depend on our mystery shoppers to understand more about what is happening in their stores. The key is never to criticise but simply to provide a factual online report that will be of benefit to the business you are assessing.